Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow...WTF????

Mother Nature hates Ohioans. It is April 7th and we have 3 inches of snow on the ground. On Sunday, I heard that there was a chance for snow but I laughed it off. Then yesterday, some snow showers started and I still thought, "okay a fluke..it will go away. It won't stick". Boy was I wrong.

So I started to think...maybe mother nature is playing a trick on us and she is going to start reversing our seasons. So maybe next week we are going to have leaves on the ground, then we will go to summer and then spring. Or maybe we are just going to be like Alaska now and have winter all the freakin time.

am so sick and tired of the whiteness. Is it ever gonna end?????? I am gonna move to California or Florida. Oh, and hey mother nature...we hate you too.

The scene from my living room window.

2 comments:

k said...

holy crap! i freaked out when we had a few flurries here in columbus!!

Just Jules said...

it is April 20th and it snowed today!