Wednesday, March 11, 2009

About Me

Okay so someone sent this to me and told me that I had to post it on my blog. So here it goes.

1. FIRST NAME: Katheryn (if you should ever call me this I shall beat you)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandmother’s
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday, damn hormones
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
6. KIDS? Nope
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Yes, cause I rock
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Like yeah whatever
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell to the no
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cookie Crisp
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip or Strawberry
16. SHOE SIZE? 11
17. RED OR PINK? pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose, but I have so many to choose from
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My niece Mallory, I don’t get to see her that often
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE TO DO THIS? Yes
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? Teal sweatpants and my slippers
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Protein Shake (sipped it more or less)
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CSI on tv
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sexy Rockstar Pink
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? My husband’s cologne or coffee
26. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom to let me know that our trip to PA is on for this weekend. Yea!
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes & Teeth
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is a Rockstar
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Anything from Starbucks
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Umm yeah don’t have one.
31. HAIR COLOR? Light Brown and Blonde
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yessirreee bob
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghetti or Pasta Da Vinci from Cheesecake Factory
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? P.S. I Love You
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Teal (to match the sweats)
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? : Brownie and Ice Cream
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Divine Evil By Nora Roberts
44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t use one, but I really want one that looks like a carpet with fringe on it…still trying to find one.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Lisa Lampenelli on Comedy Central
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband’s soft snores, not the loud ones just the soft ones to let me know that he is still beside me, and the waves on the shore at Kelley’s Island
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
48. TALENT? I can touch my tongue to my nose
49. ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN LOVE? Most definitely
50. WHAT MEMORY GOOD OR BAD STICKS OUT THE MOST FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD? Riding my bike up and down Kirby’s driveway


No comments: