Thursday, March 12, 2009

No more poppin' chairs open...

Thought I would update everyone on what's happenin' in my life.

Sooooo I have been having some issues with eating. I just can't seem to get any food in. I eat about 500 calories a day and about 30g of protein. Now I am supposed to be on 1000 calories and 50-60g of protein. So I am going to start trying some of the protein shakes that eggface has on her site. Wish me luck.

Now I am so excited for this weekend. Bright and early on Saturday morning my mom and I are leaving for Harrisburg, PA to meet up with my sister Jenny, and my niece Mallory. We are going to stay overnight and come back on Sunday. My sister has a bunch of clothes for me since she herself had the WLS (weight loss surgery) two years ago. I am excited to get new clothes because, YEA! I am now down a size. My size 28/30's are big. Anyway, we are staying at a hotel that has a pool and I am so excited to swim with my niece again. I am just excited to see them again since the last time I saw them it was a year ago.

Well, today I had a productive day. I went to the Post Office and shipped some items that I sold on Ebay. And then I went to get my nails done. I was so excited to drive again (even though I don't know if I am allowed or not). When I got behind the wheel it was kinda' like I forgot. And then the greatest thing happened....I noticed that the seatbelt fits better. I didn't feel like I was choking myself to death. YEA! Little milestones..you gotta love em'.

When I got the the nail salon and was sitting there getting my nails done I was staring at the pedicure chair with longing. And then I decided to go ahead and get a pedicure. I was a little apprehensive of sitting in the chair because it is like a ride at the fair. It slams shut on your hip and it feels like it will pop open if you touch it. Well, a funny story....right before Christmas was when I got my last pedi and as I was sitting in the chair, I must have leaned the wrong way because all of a sudden the side popped open hit the lady that was sitting next to me. I was so embarrassed and vowed never to get another pedi at that store again. Well, today I was just dying for one and like I said it's been since Christmas and well I could sand a chair down with my heels so they really needed it. Plus I deserve it dammit. Anyway, as I am getting ready to sit down in the chair again, I kept imaging the side popping open again and I just didn't think that I could live with that again so I thought, "okay keep your legs together and just suck it in." Weeeeellllll, I didn't have to. My ass (sorry Mom)....My butt fit so muuuucccchhhh better. I could actually sit comfortably in the chair and not worry about it popping open. I am so proud.


So here is a new idea that I am taking from eggface. At the end of some of her posts she adds her highlights of her day. I thought it was a great idea so I am going to start doing that. So here it goes....

*Highlights for today*

~Not popping the chair open at the nail salon.

~Seeing a huge gap in my pants for the first time. I love not worrying about splitting my pants open anymore.

~Mani and Pedi. Need I say more?

~Getting a huge hug and kiss from my husband tonight. And he got a little slap on the butt. About as much sexual action he is going to get from me for a while since the doctor told me I am probably fertile myrtle now since I lost weight.

No comments: