Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Ramblin' On

Okay so I know I have not done a blog in a while...so much stuff has gone on. I was out of town for a while for my grandpa's funeral. My husband and I drove to my parents last Monday night and we didn't get back until last Wednesday night. Yeah, been a little depressed and not feeling up to even starting up the laptop to get one polished off.

So I am doing a little update for you on how I am doing. Well, I am proud to say that I have lost 44 lbs and I am now at 360. I am a little disappointed that I haven't lost more. I was at 369 on March 9th and I am like WTF! (Mom and Martha I am trying to clean up my language...just for you...but don't expect much! :) Ha ha ha).

Anyway, today was a good day. I didn't get to bed until 4:30 this morning because I was just not tired. Ever have one of those nights, where you are just too wired too sleep and your brain will not shut off? You lay in bed listening to your husband snore and wish that you were asleep so you didn't have to listen to him. (Well it would work for you if you have a husband that snores...just go along with me okay?) So I stayed up and Googled every freakin website out there for baby showers. I am having one for my sister hopefully in July if she can make it. (Crossing my fingers).

But back to my day...I woke up at 10:30 and my brain kickstarted like an old Ford truck. You know the ones that have the muffler broken and it's really loud. So loud that I was praying for coffee to magically appear in the shower. And while you are wondering on that...Yes, I have drank coffee in the shower. I am a diehard coffee drinker.

Standing under the sizzling spray of boiling water in the shower, I started my agenda for today. Drop off library books (hope that they are not past due), try a snack wrap from McDonald's and see how it goes down (Yep just call me the Gambler), get gas, go to work and pick up my new cell phone and visit my peeps whom I have missed terribly, go to bank and request new atm card cause my is jacked up, get nails done, pick up new contacts, ship my brother-in-laws jacket that somehow ended up in my truck, also ship Mallory's Easter bag of treats (which included a chicken that poops bubble gum....AWESOME!!! she will love it!). So I have a full day.

Did I get it all done? Nope. But I did get most of it done. I didn't realize how much I missed my peeps at work. I walked in and felt love. Now just to give you a little backgroud on me....if I don't see you for a while I pretty much squeal with delight at the sight of you face. I spent most of my afternoon there. Catching up on gossip and looking at new phones and finding out the new policies that rolled out. I wanted to check my email but...what the heck..that can wait for another day. I also got my schedule and found out that I go back to work on April 8th. So the only thing I didn't get done was go to the bank. I guess that can wait for tomorrow.

*Highlights for today*

~Getting to read a juicy magazine at the nail salon.

~Seeing my peeps after 5 weeks. Getting a jump start on my sqealfest.

~Snack wrap from McDee's went down ggggoooooddddd. Could only eat half then saved rest for later.


***Listening to Jamey Johnson - She's All Lady******

1 comment:

Adan said...

Oh How I know about the squeal!

I am glad to see that all is going well!

Take care! and Keep on Keeping on!